Mavin and Jonzing World Starkid, Rema (aka Remmy boy) serves his fans with a Compilation (Playlist). This body of work houses 10 hot hit tracks. His 2019 hit song ‘Iron Man’ which appeared on Obama’s 2019 Summer playlist leads way as other 9 hit songs came through.
1.“Iron Man” is a blend of the Afrobeat and the Indianian sound. Rema’s ‘vocal delivery’ and his musical prowess is akin to “classic T-Pain and pop from India” but when paired with the precise rhythms of Afrobeat, this becomes impressionism you can dance to. Rema smeared his warm honey voice on this impressive track requesting to be his lover’s Iron Man.
2. “Beamer” is a smashing tune that has the Indiana, Jamaican and Latino sound. This record is a complete package of different sounds, Remmy boy also mixed the trap and afrobeat vibe together. He is definitely a Bad Commando.
3. “Corny” is a blend of Afrobeat and the Indianian sound also delivered a mid-tempo, produced by Ozedikus. Remmy boy use this song to tell his lady not to act too smart/ brave on him so he won’t be trite.
4. “Dumebi” is a song with a difference, swag and exceptional vibe. The good thing about this song is that anybody and everybody can vibe to it. Dumebi tells a story about a young boy whose in love with his friend’s girl, he keeps catching feelings for her secretly.
5. “Why” showed the Hiphop and trap side of the Starkid. It was a Bang!
6. “Lady” is a sound for all the beautiful ladies around the world. Adoring their beauty, their physical endowment and it’s special capabilities Lol… This another Banger!
7. “Alien“, On Alien Rema raps about been in love with his Bestie and ready to spend the ‘rack’ ($100 bill) on her
8. “Woman“, Remmy talks about been addicted to women, shares he can’t just stop loving them and hold himself. The singer was dynamic about this, he sings about loving many women and doesn’t mind marrying them; ‘I’m in love with plenty women, i no mind marry all of them‘.
9. “American Love” is a blend of the Trap and Rap hip-pop genre.
10. “Ginger Me” is a love song that sees a young boy putting his Bad boy aside and confessing his love feelings to the lady that hypes his system. The one that made him believe in Love.